The Entourage Institute of Beauty & Esthetics welcomes the newest additions to the Cosmetology and Esthetics programs this week. Students started class and launched the start of their passion – to become a licensed cosmetologist or esthetician. The staff and education team welcomed them and, with books in hand, these students are already learning and moving toward their goals. Ms. Sheri Stearns, the Campus Director and Ms. Staci Vega, the Admissions Coach are excited about the new class and look forward to enrolling more students. Call 913-888-2800 and speak with either Ms. Sheri or Ms. Staci or, better yet, stop by the school for a chat, a tour of the facilities or get a service from one of our stellar students. Entourage Institute just might be able to help you with your career goals, a new haircut or a dynamic facial. Ms. Sheri can be reached at email@example.com.
- Entourage Institute of Beauty & Esthetics Welcomes New Education Team
- Entourage Institute of Beauty & Esthetics Welcomes New Students
- Classes Start November 1st – What scares YOU? A NEW Career should excite you!
- Educator Team is Waiting for You to Get Started – Graduate in 2017 with a Career in the Beauty Industry
- Cosmetology Is Still A Hot Career